Our Gîte La Porcinière
Unique cottage in the Dordogne
This gîte is an typical summer cottage, ideal for hikers!
In the old pigsties of our farm, a cottage has been made with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, storage, shower and toilet. These three rooms are not connected to each other but communicate via the terrace. There are three guest bedrooms: one bedroom with a 1.20m bed and two bedrooms with a 1.40m bed each.
The cottage can be rented in its entirety by the week (or more). There is also the possibility (eg for hikers) to rent a room – with shower and WC – separately for one night. However, this is not possible during the months of July and August and depends on occupancy.
The swimming pool (shared with the guests of the bed and breakfast) allows you to relax after your hike or your visit to this fantastic region, where the castles, the medieval villages and the charming bastides make you believe you are in another era.
For wine lovers, the famous wine regions of Bergerac (Pécharme, Monbazillac and Saussignac) are just a 25-minute drive away.
Would you like to book a stay in our gîte? Please fill in the form below or contact us by telephone on +33 (0)6 38 82 81 05.
- € 590 per week for the entire gîte in high season (15/06 to 15/09) – maximum 5 people
- Longer periods are also possible
- Renting outside the high season is possible in mutual consultation
- The gîte is also rentable per room for € 32 per night per person
- Towels, bed linen and cleaning are included in the price
- Not included is:
- Tourist tax
- Breakfast (if desired) € 10 per person
- Repas des marcheurs (main course and dessert € 20/ person)
The gîte is also equipped with:
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Shower room with toilet
- Small communal kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, Nespresso machine and plancha
- Free wifi
The gîte is not equipped with heating and therefore not suitable for a stay iduring wintertime.