La Porcinière | La Ferme Buissonnière
Welcome to our gite, ideal for walking and relaxing
Far from mass tourism, our gite is located in a small charming village 5 km from the medieval town of Issigeac. Absolute tranquility and a beautiful view on the fields with sunflowers and the surrounding area… This accommodation is located on the Bergerac-Rocamadour hiking route and is an atypical summer house ideal for hikers!
In the former pigsties of the farm, four separate rooms have been realized that are not mutually connected but communicate via the terrace. There are three guest rooms: one room with a 1.20 m bed and two rooms with a 1.40 m bed each. These rooms can be rented to walkers together or as separate rooms. A communal kitchen has been realized in the fourth room. There is also a simple bathroom with a shower and toilet.
The swimming pool (shared with the guests of the chambres d’hôtes) allows you to relax after your hike, or your visit of this fantastic region, where castles, medieval villages and charming bastides immerse you in a different time.
For wine lovers, the famous wine regions of Bergerac (Pécharme, Monbazillac and Saussignac) are just a 25-minute drive away.
- € 590 per week
- The gîte is also rentable per room for € 32 per night per person
- Towels, bed linen and cleaning are included in the price
- Not included is:
- Tourist tax
- Breakfast (if desired) € 10 per person
- Repas des marcheurs (main course and dessert € 20/ person)
The gîte is also equipped with:
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Shower room with toilet
- Small communal kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, Nespresso machine and plancha
- Free wifi
The gîte is not equipped with heating and therefore not suitable for a stay iduring wintertime.